Safe way to earn online. Signup

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My ZALORA Wishlist

April 18th for some its just another ordinary day of work or school...But for me its kinda special!


  • April 18, 1975 was the day mom and dad get married, 
  • April 18, 1978 was my husband actual birthday! What a coincidence! 
  • April 18, 2001 was the day I got hired  in a  real estate developer corporation here in Las PiƱas, which by the way is still my current employer! LOL!

So many things happening every April 18th!

To add another important day in my life, it was April 18, 2012 that I got a confirmation email from ZALORA Philippines. I'm an official member of this fabulous site!

So what are some of the perks for the members?

  • You will receive the latest news on fashion, trends and offer before everyone else.
  • First to hear about exclusive sales/promotion 
  • You ger P250 rebate on your 1st purchase. 
  • You get to shop online, this shopping site have a 30-day return policy, free shipping nationwide! (imagine that?!) and same day and cash-on-delivery (COD) and standby customer service hotline to answer all inquiries! So everything is so convenient here! 
Having said that all in writing,  may I go down to business! Hahaha! This blog post is my entry to Nuffnang Philippines and ZALORA Philippines "MY Zalora Wishlist Contest" which was launched last April 23. Five (5) Winners will win for themselves all the items on their wishlist and P5,000 credit to your account that you can use to shop on Zalora.com.ph . See how terrific this contest is?! ^_^,

SO without further ado - "My ZALORA Wishlist" 


  1. Freeway Off White Blouse with graphic artwork. Freeway Artist Collector Series with Philippine National Artist  for Visual Arts, Vicente Manansala.


 I love to have this one simply because I cannot afford to buy a Manansala painting 
so might as well  got a blouse,  there is a nationalistic feel while wearing the item :)

2. Plains & Prints Blue Motocross Pants Skinny Leg pants with 2 front pockets.
I like this skinny leg pants because it can be paired with a simple tee or a floral blouse



3.  Cuzo  -  Cow Leather Anne Satchel Cuzo Green Cow Leather Anne Satchel with internal passport pocket and flat pocket. Measurements 14cmL x 10cmW x 1.5cmD.


I love this luxury piece because its well-crafted
and they used high-quality materials!
Available in Green/Brown! Love it!

4. Axis Crystal Dream White Leather with Clear Stones




Perfect to wear for almost any urban clothing. 
 Its clear stone embellishments along the bezel 
give that added flair to this trendy timepiece.



5. Art's Brasil Wedge Sandal (Salmon)

So summer! I can wear this strappy platform wedge the whole day!
Perfect for my chic style!

Shopping at Zalora.com.ph is so easy! 
Here's how my shopping cart after choosing the items:




SO there! I had fun composing this entry! Browsing Zalora website is a breeze really! Till next time
and hope you enjoyed reading! 

XOXO,


http://www.zalora.com.ph/























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...